This Android app displays a list of GitHub users retrieved from a GitHub REST API using Ktor as the HTTP client and Jetpack Compose for the UI. The app uses the MVVM architecture with Hilt for dependency injection.
List of technologies used in the project:
- Hilt for dependency injection
- Ktor as the HTTP client
- Jetpack Compose for the UI
- Coil for avatar showing
Instructions on setting up and running the project:
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project in Android Studio.
- Build the project.
- Run the app on an emulator or physical device.
Instructions on how to use the app:
- Launch the app.
- The app displays a list of GitHub users.
- Tap an user to view its details.
Instructions on how to contribute to the project and guidelines for submitting pull requests:
- Fork the project.
- Create a new branch (
git checkout -b feature/your-feature-name).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/your-feature-name).
- Create a new Pull Request.
This project is not licensed under the MIT License.