Kryptokrona is a decentralized blockchain from the Nordic based on CryptoNote, which forms the basis for Monero, among others. CryptoNote is a so-called “application layer” protocol further developed by TurtleCoin that enables things like: private transactions, messages and arbitrary data storage, completely decentralized.
Kryptokrona API in Kotlin and Ktor for obtaining cached data from the Kryptokrona Blockchain.
- Web: https://kryptokrona.org
- Docs: https://github.com/kryptokrona/kryptokrona-api/wiki
- Mail: email@example.com
- GitHub: https://github.com/kryptokrona/kryptokrona-api
- Hugin: apidevs group on Hugin Messenger
- It is HIGHLY recommended to join our group on Hugin Messenger if you want to contribute to stay up to date on what is happening on the project.
|Tor||Not set||0.1.0||Marcus Cvjeticanin||Not set||To be done.|
Are you having trouble with Kryptokrona API? We want to help!
- Read through all documentation on our Wiki: https://github.com/kryptokrona/kryptokrona-api/wiki
- If you are upgrading, read the release notes for upgrade instructions and “new and noteworthy” features.
- Ask a question we monitor stackoverflow.com for questions tagged with kryptokrona-api. You can also chat with the community on Hugin or Discord.
- Report bugs with Kryptokrona API at https://github.com/kryptokrona/kryptokrona-api/issues.
Kryptokrona API uses GitHub’s integrated issue tracking system to record bugs and feature requests. If you want to raise an issue, please follow the recommendations below:
- Before you log a bug, please search the issue tracker to see if someone has already reported the problem.
- If the issue doesn’t already exist, create a new issue.
- Please provide as much information as possible with the issue report. We like to know the Kryptokrona API version, operating system, and JVM version you’re using.
- If you need to paste code or include a stack trace, use Markdown. “` escapes before and after your text.
- If possible, try to create a test case or project that replicates the problem and attach it to the issue.
If you have made a guide of how to use the Kryptokrona API feel free to send a PR and add your link to a list below.
Official guide is coming soon.
If you would like to contribute to this project there is two ways:
- Send a pull request
- Donate to XKR address
Read through the developer documentation at: https://github.com/kryptokrona/kryptokrona-api/wiki.
We recommend using IntelliJ to work on this project.
We appreciate all contributions whether it be small changes such as documentation of source code to major improvement of code. The easiest way is to make a fork and then make a pull request into our develop branch.
To make the PR go through make sure to include this information:
What does this PR do? Why are these changes required? This PR has been tested using (e.g. Unit Tests, Manual Testing): Extra details?
NOTE: Remember to update existing diagrams if there is some bigger improvements of code so it’s up to date with the implementation.
The following contributors have either helped to start this project, have contributed code, are actively maintaining it (including documentation), or in other ways being awesome contributors to this project. We’d like to take a moment to recognize them.
The 3-Clause BSD License.