It is a sample project to demonstrate how to Publish KMM library to Local Maven and consume in an Android Project
- Build the library project you will see publication updated as above in the gradle tasks.
- run *publishToLocalMaven gradle task.
- now check ~/.m2 folder for your library project it usually starts from com/example/shared …
- If you can see yours folder check any xml file and you may find your artifactID and groupID with Version there
- Now in Android App i.e KmmLibraryConsumer project add the following line(app level build.gradle)
Note: In Shared Module there is configuration of Maven Publishing