Dictionary App is an android application that adopts the Mvvm design pattern and is developed with a clean arcihtecture approach.
Used Api -> https://dictionaryapi.dev
Libraries And Technology Used
- Jetpack Compose – Jetpack Compose is Android’s recommended modern toolkit for building native UI.
- MVVM Design Pattern – Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) is a software design pattern that is structured to separate program logic and user interface controls.
- Hilt – Hilt is a dependency injection library for Android that reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project.
- Room – The Room persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow fluent database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
- Coroutines – A coroutine is a concurrency design pattern that you can use on Android to simplify code that executes asynchronously.
- Flow – In coroutines, a flow is a type that can emit multiple values sequentially, as opposed to suspend functions that return only a single value.
- Retrofit – It is a popular open source library for Android application development that simplifies the process of making network requests and handling the response.