Open source ChatGPT Client for Android
Limitations and Feature Roadmap!
- The message length of trial users are currently limited. You can write “continue” if your message ends abruptly.
- Your conversation is deleted as soon as you close the app. This means that you can’t access the same conversation on different devices right now though the conversations are stored locally on your device.
- Sometimes, when you send a message for the first few times, there might be a noticeable delay. But don’t worry, we’re working on fixing it.
- The Android code that we use is free for anyone to view and use it for educational purpose, but our servers are not open to the public. We don’t have any plans to make our servers available for viewing anytime soon because we want to prevent people from creating identical copies of our app and putting them on the Google Play Store.
- The main code of our server that connects our app to Open AI’s server is available for anyone to access.
- The Handy Widget is still in development.
- Read All
You are free to: ✅ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format ✅ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Under the following terms: * Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. * NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. * ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.