A Jetpack Compose App which allows a user to request arbitrary numbers in the Fibonacci sequence.
- Empty state screen – Guides the user on what to do when they first install the app
- No autosearch – Having an autosearch field would have made the state recomposition happen on every entry in the search field, hence the need to add a button for the search/request
- Result card – Used constraint layout to align the texts. The alignment allows for emphasis of the important text(result) while still showing the time of request.
- KeyBoard Input – The apps shows an digit keyboard to guide the user on what input is expected. To prevent errors, the input field does not accept letters but digits only.
- There is a mismatch between the words search and request. There should be a synchronized word to avoid user confusion.