Pokedex is kotlin multiplatform project with 99% shared code, built with Compose multiplatform, Coroutines, Flow, Decompose, MVIKotlin, Koin, Ktor, SqlDelight, and Material 3 based on MVI architecture
- Kotlin based, Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous.
- Kotlin Serialization: Kotlin multiplatform / multi-format serialization.
- Compose multiplatform: a modern UI framework for Kotlin.
- Decompose: for navigation.
- Ktor: for making network requests.
- SqlDelight: for caching data.
- Koin: a pragmatic lightweight dependency injection framework.
- MVI Architecture (MVIKotlin)
- Repository Pattern
- Material 3: Material 3 components.
Pokedex uses [PokeAPI](https://pokeapi.co/) for fetching data related to Pokémon.
🔗 Social Links
Follow me on GitHub
Copyright 2023 M0Coding (Mohamed Ben Rejeb) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.