This is an Instagram clone app built using Jetpack Compose. It showcases various features of Instagram such as the home page, user profile, search, and more. The app fetches data from an API to populate the home page with highlights and posts. It also includes a user profile page with sample posts.
- Home page with highlights and posts fetched from API
- User Profile page with sample posts
- Instagram like bottom navigation
- Search page
- IGTV and Add Post features under development
- Jetpack Compose – UI toolkit for building native Android apps
- Kotlin – Programming language for Android development
- Retrofit – HTTP client for API communication
- Coil – Image loading and caching library
To use the app, clone the repository and open the project in Android Studio. Build and run the app on an emulator or physical device.
Contributions are welcome! If you have any ideas, suggestions, or bug reports, please create an issue or submit a pull request. We appreciate your contributions.
(c) 2023 Shubham Bhama
This is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this app. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
#InstagramClone #JetpackCompose #AndroidDevelopment #UI #AppDesign #GitHubProjects