Contact Manager App
The Contact Manager application is developed using Room database to perform CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations for creating, deleting, updating, and reading contacts. The application follows the MVVM + Clean Architecture as its architectural pattern.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 24
- 100% Kotlin based + Coroutines and Flow & LiveData
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- A single-activity architecture, using the Navigation Component to manage fragment navigation operations.
- Lifecycle – perform an action when lifecycle state changes
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- UseCases – Located domain layer that sits between the UI layer and the data layer.
- Repository – Located in data layer that contains application data and business logic.
- Android Hilt – Dependency Injection Library
- Room The Room persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow for more robust database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture