An electric bill expenses application built with Hilt,Room,Coroutines,Jetpack(ViewModel), and Material Design based on MVVM architecture.
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 21
- Kotlin based, Coroutines for asynchronous.
- Lifecycle: Observe Android lifecycles and handle UI states upon the lifecycle changes.
- ViewModel: Manages UI-related data holder and lifecycle aware. Allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Hilt: for dependency injection.
- Room Save calculations done by users
- Faker Generate dummy data for database
- MVVM Architecture (View – DataBinding – ViewModel – Model)
Rryma is based on the MVVM architecture which follows the Google’s official architecture guidance.