Programmer Calculator Challenge
This project is a simple programmer calculator app written in Kotlin using Android Studio.The app provides a user interface for converting decimal, binary, octal, and hexadecimal numbers in real-time.
- The user can enter a number in one of the input fields, and the app will automatically convert it to the other three formats.
- The user can clear all input fields by tapping on the “Clear” button.
- Android Studio
To use the app, simply download or clone the repository, open the project in Android Studio, and run it on an emulator or physical device.
git clone https://github.com/M7mdSh3banX/Programmer-Calculator-Challenge
Screenshots demo for the android screen
Project design in Figma
Video demo in YouTube
How It Works
- The app listens to the text changes in each input field using
TextWatcher. Whenever the user types a number in any of the input fields, the app converts it to the other three formats using the built-in Kotlin functions
toString(). The converted values are then set to the remaining input fields.
- Contributions to the project are always welcome. If you would like to contribute, please fork the repository and submit a pull request.
- This project is licensed under the Apache License 2.0 – see the LICENSE file for details.