(Attached screenshot of the 3 possible outcomes of the dice)
DiceRoller is a simple and fun project that allows users to roll a virtual dice. This project is developed using Kotlin and is perfect for anyone who wants to create a fun and interactive application. The user-friendly interface of DiceRoller makes it easy to use and is perfect for both beginners and advanced users.
- Roll a dice and get random results. 🎲
- User-friendly interface. 👨💻
- Easy to use. 🤙
To get started with DiceRoller, follow these steps:
- Clone this repository to your local machine.
” git clone https://github.com/MrFarhanKhan007/DiceRoller.git “
- Open the project in your preferred Kotlin IDE.
- Run the DiceRoller.kt file to launch the application.
- Click the “Roll” button to roll the dice. 🎲👆
Contributions to DiceRoller are welcome! If you find a bug or have an idea for a new feature, please open an issue or submit a pull request. 🙌