A customizable web server for mocking HTTP JSON API responses for REST webservices.
json-mockr is written in Kotlin using Springboot as the underlying server.
The motivation behind this software is to provide an easy way to mock external APIs during development phase without much configuration but also flexible enough.
- Support for nested resources
- GET, POST, PUT, DELETE with NOT_FOUND, METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED, OK, CREATED and NO_CONTENT responses
- List responses with arrays or wrapped in an envelope
- Resource validation with BAD_REQUEST response
- PATCH NOT IMPLEMENTED
- In Memory database (by design)
Check the Documentation
To get started, please fork the repo and checkout a new branch. You can then build the library with the Maven wrapper
./mnvw clean package
See more info in CONTRIBUTING.md
This software is licensed under the MIT License