Developed a collaborative Drawing Application, specifically for Construction and Planning purposes with multiple teams who are not in the same area. In a construction project, architectural drawings are developed before actual on-ground work start. Once drawings are developed, all planning, discussion, and reporting happen over drawings. This application makes the process much easier and efficient.
📽 Sample Demo:
🏗 Built With:
- MVVM Architecture.
- Kotlin Programming language.
- Android Studio.
🧪 Steps to Build locally:
- Open Android Studio IDE.
- Clone with
git clone https://github.com/Akash-Ramjyothi/StackOverflow-Ing.
- Select whether to run on Android Emulator or Physical Device connected with USB.
💥 How to Contribute?
- Take a look at the Existing Issues or create your own Issues!
- Wait for the Issue to be assigned to you after which you can start working on it.
- Fork the Repo and create a Branch for any Issue that you are working upon.
- Create a Pull Request which will be promptly reviewed and suggestions would be added to improve it.
- Add Screenshots to help me know what this Code is all about.
👦 Developed By:
🌐 References Used: